- Town Hall
- Planning & Inspections
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Board Meeting Video Stream
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Town Hall Hours Amid COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Concerns - March 17, 2020
AS WE PREPARE TO DEAL WITH THE IMPACT OF THE CORONAVIRUS, TOWN OF MOUNT OLIVE OFFICES WIL... [more...]
Town of Mount Olive Emergency Protective Measures - March 16, 2020
TOWN OF MOUNT OLIVE EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE MEASURES EFFECTIVE MARCH 16, 2020 The Town of ... [more...]
NC Pickle Festival 2020 Cancelled Amid COVID-19 Concerns - March 13, 2020
NC Pickle Festival 2020 Cancelled Due To COVID-19 Concerns.pdf [more...]
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Community Education - March 12, 2020
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Community Education [more...]
VIRTUAL Regular Board Meeting Monday, April 6, 2020 - March 12, 2020
Our next Regular Board Meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 6, 2020 at 7:00 P.M. In o... [more...]
Stay tuned here to the latest breaking news and alerts from Town of Mount Olive. Subscribe today and have News & Notices, and Alerts delivered directly to you via email and or text! Just another way we are working harder to better serve our community.
Town Hall Hours Amid COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Concerns
March 17, 2020
AS WE PREPARE TO DEAL WITH THE IMPACT OF THE CORONAVIRUS, TOWN OF MOUNT OLIVE OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL PROPER PROTECTIVE MEASURES CAN BE PUT IN PLACE TO INSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND THE PUBLIC.
UTILITY SERVICE DISCONNECTS WILL BE SUSPENDED DURING THIS TIME
Town of Mount Olive Emergency Protective Measures
March 16, 2020
TOWN OF MOUNT OLIVE EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE MEASURES
EFFECTIVE MARCH 16, 2020
The Town of Mount Olive’s top priority is and always will be the safety and security of the community. Town officials are taking the current spread of COVID-19 very seriously and are working closely with County, State and Federal emergency agencies in monitoring this situation. While there have been some changes to Town operations, all necessary arrangements are being made to ensure that all Town essential services are provided during this evolving situation.
Some of the changes that have been made at this time to limit the spread of the virus and other diseases include:
- All residents are encouraged to conduct utilities payments with the Town by depositing your payment in our Town Hall utilities payment drop box located outside by the Town’s water department. Current plans call for Town offices to be open to the public on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM as soon as necessary protective measures for Town staff and visitors are in place.
All residents are encouraged to conduct other business with the Town, where possible, by calling the Town offices at (919) 658-9539 during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
- All Town recreation and parks programs are suspended until at least Monday, April 6th. Staff will take this time to evaluate the programs and follow up with participants with more information. Registration continues for future programming.
- Town facilities are being cleaned multiple times a day.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THIS SITUATION CLOSELY AND KEEP THE PUBLIC INFORMED
NC Pickle Festival 2020 Cancelled Amid COVID-19 Concerns
March 13, 2020
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Community Education
March 12, 2020
COVID-19 Contact Information
March 12, 2020
VIRTUAL Regular Board Meeting Monday, April 6, 2020
March 12, 2020
Our next Regular Board Meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 6, 2020 at 7:00 P.M. In order to comply with the Governor's Recommendations during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we will hold a virtual meeting through ZOOM. A link for public access will become available on our website on Monday, April 6, 2020.