- Town Hall
- Planning & Inspections
- Board Meeting Videos
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Memorial Day Holiday 2020 - May 20, 2020
Our offices will closed on Monday, May 25, 2020 in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday. Our of... [more...]
Governor Cooper Re-opening Phases - May 13, 2020
COVID-19 Billing Update - April 06, 2020
April 6, 2020 TOWN OF MOUNT OLIVE COVID-19 BILLING UPDATE Effective April 1, 20... [more...]
Essential Businesses List - March 28, 2020
Below is a list of Essential Businesses.This link also includes a form for requesting to be... [more...]
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Community Education - March 12, 2020
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Community Education [more...]
The Town Clerk serves as the link between Town Board of Commissioners and citizens as well as between the Town Manager and Town employees.
The office of Town Clerk for Town of Mount Olive provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Town Board of Commissioners and the Town Manager. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of Town of Mount Olive Town Clerk.
- Manages requests to speak at Regular Board of Commissioner Meetings.
- Collects information and prepares Commissioners agendas and other information for the Town Board.
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Town Board meeting minutes
114 East James Street, Mount Olive, NC 28365
919-658-9537 ext. 113