- Town Hall
- Planning & Inspections
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Board Meeting Video Stream
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Town Hall Hours Amid COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Concerns - March 17, 2020
AS WE PREPARE TO DEAL WITH THE IMPACT OF THE CORONAVIRUS, TOWN OF MOUNT OLIVE OFFICES WIL... [more...]
Town of Mount Olive Emergency Protective Measures - March 16, 2020
TOWN OF MOUNT OLIVE EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE MEASURES EFFECTIVE MARCH 16, 2020 The Town of ... [more...]
NC Pickle Festival 2020 Cancelled Amid COVID-19 Concerns - March 13, 2020
NC Pickle Festival 2020 Cancelled Due To COVID-19 Concerns.pdf [more...]
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Community Education - March 12, 2020
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Community Education [more...]
VIRTUAL Regular Board Meeting Monday, April 6, 2020 - March 12, 2020
Our next Regular Board Meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 6, 2020 at 7:00 P.M. In o... [more...]
The Town of Mount Olive Administrative Assistant performs many duties vital to the daily operations of Town Hall. Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Perform general office duties, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
- Collaborate with other staff to assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, or priorities.
- Plan and direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of all municipal documents.
- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information.
- Perform budgeting duties, such as assisting in budget preparation, expenditure review, or budget administration.
- Prepare ordinances, resolutions, or proclamations so that they can be executed, recorded, archived, or distributed.
- Maintain fiscal records and accounts.
- Prepare reports on civic needs.
- Schedule Park Revervations.
- Schedule Reservations for the Train Depot