- Town Hall
- Planning & Inspections
- Board Meeting Videos
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Governor Cooper Re-opening Phases - May 13, 2020
COVID-19 Billing Update - April 06, 2020
April 6, 2020 TOWN OF MOUNT OLIVE COVID-19 BILLING UPDATE Effective April 1, 20... [more...]
Essential Businesses List - March 28, 2020
Below is a list of Essential Businesses.This link also includes a form for requesting to be... [more...]
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Community Education - March 12, 2020
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Community Education [more...]
The Town of Mount Olive Administrative Assistant performs many duties vital to the daily operations of Town Hall. Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Perform general office duties, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
- Collaborate with other staff to assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, or priorities.
- Plan and direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of all municipal documents.
- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information.
- Perform budgeting duties, such as assisting in budget preparation, expenditure review, or budget administration.
- Prepare ordinances, resolutions, or proclamations so that they can be executed, recorded, archived, or distributed.
- Maintain fiscal records and accounts.
- Prepare reports on civic needs.
- Schedule Park Revervations.
- Schedule Reservations for the Train Depot