- Town Hall
- Planning & Inspections
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- New Page
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Next Regular Board Meeting Monday, November 5, 2018 - September 11, 2018
Our next Regular Board Meeting is scheduled for Monday, November 5, 2018 at 7:00 P.M. in the... [more...]
The Town of Mount Olive Administrative Assistant performs many duties vital to the daily operations of Town Hall. Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Perform general office duties, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
- Collaborate with other staff to assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, or priorities.
- Plan and direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of all municipal documents.
- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information.
- Perform budgeting duties, such as assisting in budget preparation, expenditure review, or budget administration.
- Prepare ordinances, resolutions, or proclamations so that they can be executed, recorded, archived, or distributed.
- Maintain fiscal records and accounts.
- Prepare reports on civic needs.
- Schedule Park Revervations.
- Schedule Reservations for the Train Depot