- Town Hall
- Planning & Inspections
- Board Meeting Videos
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Boo Bash Drive Thru 2020 Instead of Traditional Trick-or-Treating - October 08, 2020
BOO BASH DRIVE THRU SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31. 2020 DOWNTOWN 5PM TO 7PM AGES 12 & UNDER ENTER ... [more...]
Wayne County Early Voting Schedule - October 06, 2020
The Town of Mount Olive Administrative Assistant performs many duties vital to the daily operations of Town Hall. Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Perform general office duties, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
- Collaborate with other staff to assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, or priorities.
- Plan and direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of all municipal documents.
- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information.
- Perform budgeting duties, such as assisting in budget preparation, expenditure review, or budget administration.
- Prepare ordinances, resolutions, or proclamations so that they can be executed, recorded, archived, or distributed.
- Maintain fiscal records and accounts.
- Prepare reports on civic needs.
- Schedule Park Revervations.
- Schedule Reservations for the Train Depot